Saturday, August 20, 2011

Marquee the Most Epic Nightclub in Vegas - End of Summer Invasion


So if I count back to my dayclub/night club experiences, this is a total of 6 times I could've written a Marquee review. However since I go there so much, it would be redundant. I am going to post my most recently VIP reservation experience at Marquee.

Going into the AOD End of Summer Invasion, I knew Marquee Nightclub was going to be one of the highlights of the trip. At the beginning there were about 25 people interested in getting VIP services at Marquee. As soon as we got the quotes back of $300-400 per head, it quickly eliminated the contestants in a hurry. So I ended up with a final total of 8, and the best I can do was a 5 person reservation at an outside table with my man Brad Spieser at the Marquee group. Even this was almost impossible to pull off because Marquee reservations were pretty much completely booked out for Fri/Sat, for a few weekends to come. We had to be there nice and early, no slipping up.

On early Friday we had a pretty chill pool party, and I made sure I didn't get chocolate wasted at Liquid. We got back to our room, and everyone was on point when we were getting ready. For the first time on this trip Gio/Mike B got all dressed, and were actually ready for me to pimp them out with the double windsor knots on the ties. We were looking sharp we left the Signatures and even got offered limo rides. Nah, we roll gangsta. Cabs only.

Marquee, we F'in did it!!
Got to the Chandlier bar at 8:45! We just had to wait for Ola, Chad and the rest of his crew. Thank goodness I brought a can of 4loko with me. So we were waiting for the crew to assemble, and I popped the can. Right away I took a huge ass sip. I handed off to Gio, hes like no thanks. Mike B also said no thanks. WTF. This meant I had to kill this whole can by myself. Either ways its Marquee, fuck it. We lay it all on the line. Slowly but surely I chugged the whole can. Rest of the crew appeared; I picked our select 5 on the table. Collected the cash and off we went. The other 2 dudes had glist lined up with 12 girls, so they were to meet us inside.

We took the escalator up to Marquee level and honestly I was seeing 30 ropes in front of me and I talked the guy that appeared to be in the middle. He said we had to wait an additional 10 mins before VIP line actually opened up. Apparently I was totally slurring my words cause Mike B said I was wasted and he still was polite with me. I was like “calm down Mike B!” Even me schwasted I can handle Vegas business with 110% efficiency. That's how I roll, army major general style.  So finally our guy Brad texts us back, hes waiting at the ropes. We quickly bring the crew up and he lifts the ropes, then off we go. Say good bye to the millions that are stuck on the other side of the club which have no idea that we take this secret elevator without ever being in line.

In the elevator ride I persuade Brad to come drink with us, and sure enough he agreed. Slapped him with a huge tip for being a bro. So we go to the outside level of Marquee, Brad straight walked us to the center front dance floor daybed, right in front the screen with a sweet view of all the oncoming talent. Everyone was bro-hugging each other because all our hard work of planning this trip finally paid off.

At the end of the night theres always left over girls to go around

We order bottles, and the rest was pretty much history. Here's the bits and pieces of what I remembered:

  • I was yelling at some random bouncer for picking up bottle serviced drink and disposing of it, and I was telling him how much it costs vs the bar, and he said he didn't give a shit
  • I was making out and dry humping one of our friends and she was loving it on our daybed
  • I shuffled like a madman, and somehow found my way at bungalow cabanas (a good 100 yards from my daybed). Then some guy came back to our table and asked to have what I was having..
Special thanks to Spy on Vegas for this EC Twins pic. Apparently they were DJ'in

The nights ended with bits and pieces and countless random phone numbers in my phone when I left. I also remember the light show as incredible, and it was most banging house music I ever heard in my life outside of EDC. Oh Marquee, the next time we drop a couple of Gs we will try to remember it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment